Today's my first day going for work, and its..my last day too! Well..I just wanted to experience what it was like giving out flyers. I gotta say, its not an easy job. I don't really bother how much the person paid me because I wasn't looking forward to the amount of $ I would earn, but instead the experience. Okay. I experienced it for 3 hours and I never wanna do it EVER AGAIN! Its so freaking tiring. I managd to gave out quite fast within and hour though..compared to the other girl who went with me! Its her last day giving out flyers..
I thought that she was very..伟大. Her family background isn't very good, so she was working to help her family out. She had quite a few jobs before this. She's already 18, and started working since 16. So..she has been working since 16? Omg..working for 2 years already. Keep switching jobs. Oh well, I don't know but she's really hardworking in a way that..she find jobs to help her family out! I was quite glad that I managed to give out faster than her though!!! :D
Anywayz..adult fare is so damn expensive I cannot take it. I TOPPED UP $10 USING MY OWN $ TODAY. Heartpain, seriously..
I quitted cos my back was suffering, I had many mosquito bites, its extremely hot even though I'm standing under the shelter and not wearing jeans! Experience experience..
My family were laughing at me, cause they knew I would quit by today -.- thanks ah.. I went back to the studio and told the boss then I asked my Dad to fetch me from there, cause I was so lazy and tired to take either mrt/bus home. Just kill me.
I wanna go back working at my Dad's office for real this time. 100% serious mode now but..he said they're going for the CNY break already. Closing for 10days. What?!?!
I realised working isn't that easy afterall.. money really doesn't come that easily! I shouldn't be wasting so much money, because now I know how much my Dad had to work in order to raise all of us up, + the number of pets we have at home. Life really isn't that easy huh..
If I were to work at my Dad's place again, earn my own $. I'm wondering if I should..Build a cake or Build a bear? Obviously building a bear is more ex.....argh okay..gotta think what to do tomorrow ):
I HAVE THE URGE TO GO ESCAPE THEME PARK THOUGH I KNOW ITS ULTRA BORING THERE :)
"I just can't believe you're gone,
Still waiting for morning to come
When I see if the sun will rise
And the way that your by my side"
-Yesterday (Leona Lewis)